Hey beautiful! It’s not everyday I get to share a brand new box, let alone one that is full of beautiful crystals and pearls, which rival Swarovski. Since the future of Swarovski crystal stones, beads, and pearls is not looking very promising for beaders, this is a great time to start exploring alternatives. Fortunately, Erika, of the Story Telling Jeweller, has us covered with her new Preciosa Crystal and Pearl boxes.
Preciosa Crystal and Pearl Box Options
Preciosa Crystal and Pearl Box Contents
CABOCHONS – 33-34 pcs
- 2 colors of 8 mm rivolis (4 pcs / color, so 8 pcs altogether)
- 1 color of 10 mm rivolis (4 pcs / color, so 4 pcs altogether)
- 1 color of 12/14 mm rivolis, or 1 pc of (2 pcs / color from 12-14 mm or 1 pc from 16 mm, so 2 or 3 pieces altogether)
- mm rivoli
- 4 colors of 8 mm chatons (4 pcs / color, so 16 pcs altogether)
- 1 color of 10 mm chatons (4 pcs / color, so 4 pcs altogether)
- 25 pcs of 3 mm bicone in a basic color
- 25 pcs of 4 mm bicone in a basic color
- 10 pcs of 6 mm bicone in a basic color
- 25 pcs of 3 mm bicone in an AB or coated color
- 25 pcs of 4 mm bicone in an AB or coated color
- 25 pcs of 3 mm bicone in a Matte Icicle color
- 25 pcs of 4 mm bicone in a Matte Icicle color
- 2 colors of 4 mm faceted round beads (25 pcs / color, so 50 pcs altogether)
- 1 color of 6 mm faceted round beads (15 pcs / color)
PEARLS – 16 or 26 pcs
- 6 pcs of drop-shaped pearls
- 20 pcs of 6 mm pearls or 10 pcs of 8 mm pearls (depending on availability)
- 2 colors of 6×10 mm drop pendants (4 pcs / color, so 8 pcs altogether)
- 2 pcs of 12 mm cushion cut fancy stones
Do I recommend these boxes?
My thoughts: I think purchasing the Preciosa Crystal and Pearl Boxes is a great way to sample what the Preciosa brand has to offer. In each box selection there is a wide range of colors, finishes, and shapes. Each box’s contents are narrowed to include specific colors, which the purchaser can choose to suit their own specific preferences.
Skill: Experienced beaders
Style: Mostly bead weaving
ALSO, CHECK OUT MY FINISHED PIECES!
*I was sent this product in exchange for my honest review; however, the thoughts and opinions are my own, and I do not continue to promote products I do not recommend.