Hey beautiful! In today’s beading tutorial I will show you how to create the Neapolitan Roseta Cabochon Beaded Necklace with materials from the recent “Gina’s Picks” x Eureka Crystal Beads, called Cocoa Confections. This necklace is made of flower-like components, which incorporate two-hole MobyDuo and Cabochon beads, that are woven together to form a chain of beadwork. Since each component is made separately, they may also be transformed into a ring, bracelet, earrings, and more!
Please see below for the full list of materials:
Materials List (one necklace, as shown):
✔ 25 – MobyDuo Beads – Color A
✔ 25 – MobyDuo Beads – Color B
✔ 2g – 11/0 Miyuki Round Seed Beads
✔ 2g – 15/0 Miyuki Round Seed Beads
✔ 16 – 4mm Round Beads
✔ Lobster clasp, jump rings
✔ Bead Mat
About Gina's Picks December 2021
Theme: Cocoa Confections
I have once again partnered with Eureka Crystal Beads to bring you “Gina’s Picks” for December 2021! This month’s theme is called Cocoa Confections, which features hues of chocolate brown, pastel pink, golden caramel, and creamy white chocolate. At least three follow-up tutorials will be coming, based on the products you’ll see in the video.
While there are some similarities here to an official ECB collection launch, think of this monthly picks concept as a mini collection, of sorts, in which I select some of my favorite products to highlight for the month, which are curated around a monthly theme. These monthly picks will happen on the months where a ECB collection is not being released, and will bridge the gap between those highly anticipated events.
- 6mm Czech Pearls – Iridescent Powder Pink
- 4mm Czech Glass Druks – Chocolate Bronze
- 3x2mm Chinese Crystal Rondelles – Pink Matte
- 3mm Preciosa Bicones – Crystal AB
- MobyDuo – Chalk White Lila Luster
- MobyDuo – Chalk White Champagne Luster
- 2-Hole Roseta Cabochon Beads – Capri Full
- 10x14mm Krakovski Teardrop – Lt. Rose White Patina
- 8mm Krakovski Chaton Gold Setting – Crystal AB
- Miyuki Twisted Bugle – Metallic Dk. Bronze
- Toho Hexagon 8/0 Seed Beads – Transparent Rainbow Amethyst
- Miyuki 11/0 Round Seed Bead – Metallic Dk. Bronze
- Toho 15/0 Round Seed Beads – Opaque Lustered Pale Mauve
- Miyuki 11/0 Delica Beads – Cream Ceylon
- Toho Demi 11/0 Seed Beads – Gold Lined Rainbow Crystal
- TierraCast 3/4″ Antique Gold Ring
- TierraCast Antique Gold Spirals Toggle Clasp
- Rolo Chain, Rectangle 2x4mm – Antique Brass
- TierraCast French Hook Earring Findings
Other December 2021 Projects:
Twisted Bugle Ganache Bracelet
Twisted Miyuki Bugle Beads make up the wider center channel of the beadwork, which is framed on both sides by reflective Toho Hexagon beads and shimmering Demi Round seed beads. This bracelet shows off the precision-cut and elegant twisted bugles in a slinky and comfortable bracelet design.
Roseta Crystal Teardrop Earrings
A two-hole Czech glass cabochon bead, with pressed roseta design on top, is surrounded by delicate round seed beads and 3mm Preciosa bicones. The bottom of each earring is flanked with a stunning 10x14mm crystal teardrop that is bezeled in chocolate brown and light mauve round seed beads.
Chaton Confection Crystal and Pearl Bracelet
Sparkling 8mm Krakovski Crystal Chatons in gold settings dot the length of the bracelet, which also incorporates a base of iridescent pink Preciosa pearls. 11/0 and 15/0 seed beads, Delicas, and 3mm crystal bicones frame the chatons, and connect each crystal together in a chain-link fashion.
Also Check out...