Hey beautiful! In today’s video I will give you a close-up look at another new crystal alternative to Swarovski. This line of crystal products, called Izabaro, comes from the Czech Republic, and I find the quality to be on par with Preciosa. In addition to the fancy stones you will see in the video, they also offer sew-on crystals, flat backs, bicones, and more! I hope you enjoy checking out these beautiful, sparkly stones!
Izabaro Crystals Shown in the Video:
These are the specific stones seen in the video, but you may find these colors and finishes across the line of different shapes and sizes:
- 13x18mm Oval – Aquamarine, Topaz
- 10x14mm Oval – Olivine, Topaz
- 13x18mm Pear – Vitrail Medium, Sapphire
- 10x14mm Pear – Hematite, Lt. Siam
- 15x7mm Navette – Jet AB, Crystal AB
- 12mm Cushion Cut – Aquamarine, Topaz
- 10mm Cushion Cut – Vitrail Medium, Crystal AB
- 14mm Rivoli – Emerald, Crystal AB, Golden Shadow
- 12mm Rivoli – Bermuda Blue, Sapphire
- 8mm Chaton – Hematite, Vitrail Medium
What I think about Izabaro Crystals:
I am very pleased with the sampling of crystal stones I received. Every stone came packaged individually in a zippered bag, and also contained a small plastic tray to protect the surfaces from scratches.
The sides and the backs of the crystals are all very smooth, and the edges are clean. I saw no visible scratches or nicks on any of the stone surfaces.
If I had to compare the Izabaro crystal stones to another brand, I would say the samples I received are very comparable to Preciosa. The cuts are precise, the colors are clear, and they very reflective and sparkly. Everything I could ask for in a crystal fancy stone!