If the box is sold out, you may add your e-mail address to the waiting list to be notified when it comes back in stock.
Hey beautiful! In today’s tutorial I will show you how to create a simple, yet stunning, beaded ring with Miyuki Delica beads, an 8mm crystal chaton, and 15/0 round seed beads.
All materials from this project come from the Moonlit Terrace box that I curated in collaboration with BeadingSchool, but you can also pick up the materials separately, as well. Please see below for the list and links of the items that you will need:
Use this chart to determine how many millimeters long the ring band should be, based on the US/Can ring size you plan to make.
Take the total number of millimeters for the desired size, then subtract twelve. This number is the length of the odd count peyote stitch ring band that you will make.
The additional twelve millimeters will be made up with the length of the crystal chaton, bezel, and extra strips of beads.
More About the Moonlit Terrace Box:
Moonlit Terrace is the theme name I chose for the very first BeadingSchool x ORCHID and OPAL bead box collaboration. Inside, you will see a combination of mysterious shades of indigo blue, sparkling silver, shadowy gray and black, and lush shades of teal and purple. Make sure you watch until the end of the video to see TWELVE finished pieces which may be made from the contents, and get excited for even more new tutorials to come!
Moonlit Terrace Box Contents:
- 12mm Cushion Cut (2) – Crystal Moonlight
- 12mm Rivoli – Crystal Heliotrope
- 8mm Chaton (6) – Light Vitrail
- 4mm Bicone (25) – Capri Blue AB 2X
- 3mm Bicone (25) – Matte Tanzanite
- 6mm Nacre Pearl (25) – Lavender
Miyuki Seed Beads:
- 11/0 Delica: Frosted Opaque Glaze Purple
- 11/0 Delica: Metallic Blue Iris
- 11/0 Round: Matte Nickel Plated
- 11/0 Round: Galvanized Seafoam
- 15/0 Round: Matte Black
- 15/0 Round: Galvanized Eggplant
- 15/0 Round: Galvanized Seafoam
- Half-Tila: Matte Black
- GemDuos: Metallic Purple Suede
- SuperDuos: Metallic Blue Suede
- Ginkos: Full Labrador
- 2mm Druk: Matte Purple Iris
- 2mm Druk: Fine Silver Brushed
- 3mm Fire Polish: Powdery Pastel Gray
- 3mm Fire Polish: Ballet Slipper
- 4mm Druk: Powdery Jet
Crystal Navette Ear Wire Findings
Antique Silver Toggle Clasp
Oval Jump Rings
What Have I Made with Bead Box Contents?
*I was sent products in order to facilitate this tutorial; however, the thoughts and opinions are my own, and I do not continue to promote products I do not recommend.