Hey beautiful! Today’s video has been several months in the making, so I am really excited to finally be able to share it with you! I’ve had the privilege of partnering with BeadingSchool AGAIN to curate my very own box of high-quality beading materials from their shop.
The theme of the box is called Cherry Blossom Festival. Expect to see a combination of light and airy shades of pink, peach, and aqua, which are balanced with earthy shades of green, bronze, and cream. Make sure you watch until the end of the video to see four finished pieces which may be made from the contents, and get excited for some new tutorials to come!
Contents of Cherry Blossom Festival:
- 12mm Cushion Cut (2) – Light Peach
- 8mm Rivoli (6) – Rose
- 8mm Nacre Pearl Cab (6) – Lt. Cream Rose
- 4mm Bicone (25) – Rose Opal
- 4mm Pearls (25) – Pearlescent Cream
- Preciosa Pear Pearls (6) – Lt. Cream Rose
- 2.1mm Rhinestone Cupchain – Aqua Bohemica
Miyuki Seed Beads:
- 11/0 Delica: Metallic Steel Green
- 11/0 Round: Rose Silver Lined Alabaster
- 11/0 Round: Dark Bronze
- 15/0 Round: Matte Met. Olive Green
- 15/0 Round: Galvanized Magenta
- Half-Tila: Picasso Opaque Seafoam
- Quarter-Tila: Lt. Rose Luster
- Dagger – Opaque Topaz Pink Luster
- Mini GemDuo – Jet Bronze
- Vexolo – Alabaster Green Luster
- 3mm Apatite Faceted Gemstones
- Mini Dagger Beads – Opaque Topaz Pink Luster
- 2mm Fire Polish Rounds – Opaque Topaz Pink Luster
French Ear Wire Findings – Leaf Detail
Gold Flower Toggle Clasp
Pink Enamel Earring Posts
Cherry Blossom Festival Tutorials:
Learn how to make a pair of beaded earrings with 14mm etched lotus crystal cabochons. This design incorporates the rose opal Preciosa bicones, Miyuki Quarter Tila, 2mm Fire Polish, and 11/0 and 15/0 Seed Beads.
Learn how to make this floral bracelet by creating individual blossoms, made with 8mm crystal rivolis, half tila, mini dagger, Delica, and seed beads. String the individual blossoms together, as shown, or use them to create earrings, a necklace, and more.