Hey beautiful! It’s my pleasure to bring you a close-up look at the Bargain Bead Box that I received for May and June 2021. Each month, you are guaranteed a value of $50, and at least 12-16 bead and finding selections. Shipping is free in the US, making this subscription only $17.95, shipped! If you sign up today, you will receive next month’s box. Don’t forget to use the coupon code OPAL2 to save $2 off your first month!April
I am really pleased with the overall value of this sub. The company not only sends coordinating findings and glass beads, but also strands of gemstone beads! The themes vary each month, so you will build up a great collection of colors, shapes, and finishes, over the course of your membership. It blows me away how many pieces can be created from the contents of one box. You will find tons of pieces made from this subscription’s contents in my Finished Jewelry Updates, if you’d like some inspiration.
This month’s theme is: Navigator
Recent Bead Box Themes:
- April 2021: Vintage Violet (purple, antique bronze)
- March 2021: Celtic Inspirations (green, silver)
- February 2021: Spring Rain (aqua, copper)
- January 2021: Roses are Pink (pink, rose gold)
- December 2020: Silent Night (blue, silver)
- November 2020: Burgundy Boho (red, purple, gold)
- October 2020: Harvest Horizon (orange, blue, green)
- September 2020: Fancy Forest (rich greens, red, and gold)
- August 2020: Elegance (neutral agate and gold)
Each month you will receive a special coupon code for 30% off a purchase from Bead Box Bargains! The site already has great deals on beads and findings, so the additional coupon is icing on the cake. Check out the playlist I have set up for this online shop where I share my purchases.
Additionally, you may share finished jewelry pieces on their Facebook page, which feature items that you received in the monthly subscription. A randomly selected winner will win $50 in store credit to Bead Box Bargains every month. Sweet!
How I design jewelry from the Bargain Bead Box monthly subscription contents. See how I break the contents out, and turn the raw beads and findings into finished jewelry pieces.
Have any Question or Comment?