Hey there! In today’s video I will show you how to create the Aegean Breeze Beaded Earrings. This is a new design, which is inspired by last month’s order from beadingschool.com. Multi-hole Czech glass bead shapes, Amos Par Puca and GemDuos (or DiamonDuos), are paired with 2mm round beads and 15/0 seed beads. Decorative connectors of your choice pair well with the beadwork, and can totally change the look of the design. Please see below for the full list of materials:
Materials List (One Pair)
Colors Used in the Example Pieces:
- Amos Par Puca: Matte Suede Silver Gray
- GemDuo: Polychrome Aqua Teal
- 2mm: Turquoise Iris Luster
- 15/0 Seed Bead: Miyuki Sem-Frosted Opaque Shale
- Connector: Antique Silver Connector
- Amos Par Puca: Silver
- GemDuo: Backlit Deep Sea
- 2mm: Fire Polish – Marina Saturated Metallic
- 15/0 Seed Bead: TOHO Aluminum Silver
- Connector: 12mm Silver Plated Closer Circle Ring
- Amos Par Puca: Opaque Coral Red New Picasso
- GemDuo: Coral Red Opaque
- 2mm: True2 Fire Polish – Crystal/Gold
- 15/0 Seed Bead: Miyuki Matte Metallic Bronze
- Connector: Antique Bronze Connector
- Amos Par Puca: Dorado
- GemDuo: Powdery Pastel Pink
- 2mm: Czech Pearl – Alabaster Pearl Blush
- 15/0 Seed Bead: Miyuki Galvanized Matte Gold
- Connector: Light Pink Cushion Cut Crystal on Gold
About the Aegean Breeze Design:
A great feature of the Aegean Breeze Earrings is that the beaded components are created separately. This means that they are totally customizable, and the pieces can be easily combined to make a bracelet or a necklace. Just think, one could even be used as a single stand-alone pendant!
Feel free to try swapping out the 2mm round beads on the outer edges for anything of a similar size. Pearls, druks, and fire polish all work well.
- This is an Orchid and Opal original bead weaving design.
- Beading School sent me the products to facilitate this new design and video tutorial. The thoughts expressed are 100% my own.
If you Like this Tutorial...
Want More Beading Tutorials?
Most of my pieces are inspired by the mystery contents of monthly bead boxes. Curious which bead box is the best (for you)? Check out this video for more info!
Have any Question or Comment?